- Historic All Saint's Church in Ockham - which lies in the heart of the village and plays an important part in village life. Details of services are available on the Ockham Church website www.ockhamchurch.org.uk
- Ockham Cricket Club – delightful grounds to play cricket and other sports, plus a social club with a bar, with availability for hire for social events such as the village fete. www.ockhamcc.play-cricket.com
- Footpaths and Bridleway - this is a popular area for cyclists, horse riding and walkers.
- Local events – such as participation in the NGS Open Garden Scheme (details of gardens open to the public are listed in the National Garden Scheme: www.ngs.org.uk and Surrey open studio events and exhibitions: www.surreyopenstudios.org.uk.
- Ockham War Memorial – located at junction of Ockham Lane and Ockham Road North, is Grade 2 listed, recognising the importance of its historic interest.
- Attractions and facilities in the surrounding area include the Black Swan Pub, the Drift Golf Club, Wisley Golf Club, the Semaphore Tower, RHS Wisley Gardens and numerous neighbouring villages.